Sunday, October 17, 2010

DUBAI?? *thinking thinking thinking*


yup yup yes!!! its in my head now....

D.U.B.A.I




its sooooo tempting especially when u know u dont have much time *wink* since we already had our Vacay2010 this year, we are thinking of domestic travelling for december.... not until i knew my fren is in

D.U.B.A.I

hip hip hooorraaayyy~~~~ straight away i browsed thru all airlines and hoping that there are some airlines that will have a promo fare. ive gone thru

MAS
SIA
Etihad
Qatar Airways
Jet Airways
Emirates

and more exciting when my bro said "naik Airasia la.. kan murah.." i was like.. "eh.. ada ke??" trus lajuuuuu je tgn search!!!! haiyaaaaaa~~~ mana la ada beb...... blom open pon!!!

my dear hajar.. thanx for inviting us there but i guess

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

i would NOT say NO yet!!! heheheeeeeeeeee... will keep on searching until i gave up with all those fares sweetieeeeeee!!!!

*am still hoping angle!*

No comments:

read.more.on.my.journey

Related Posts with Thumbnails