Monday, October 25, 2010

theMovie that makes me realise how much its true......


to say I L.O.V.E Y.O.U everyday~~ sangat impressed with how much theMovie impact the audience. owh.... theMovie mmg dah lama kuar pon. in fact i je yg terhegeh2 baru tgk. LOL!! if i would give rating, i would give theMovie


5 star man!!!! pheeewwiitttttt~~~ i tersangat lah meghayati cite ni sampai qist panggil i beribu kali sampai qist give-up baru aku sedar *sorry princess~~* huhu. tersangat lah kagum on the stunt, the impact, the story line, the.....E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!! theMovie is


SEPI

awwwwwwwww....... it was so touched to watch this movie *thumbs up* it makes me realise

dont wait to say I LOVE YOU everyday coz tomorrow may not come

dont hold TIME TOGETHER coz the moment may gone

dont take things for granted for all you know its not gonna happen

dont lose hope coz the chance is always there


job well done!!

2 comments:

yayaheska said...

aku pun suka!!!

hana.basri said...

SUPER L.I.K.E~!!!

read.more.on.my.journey

Related Posts with Thumbnails