Tuesday, April 13, 2010

is it REAL??


while driving to work, am always tuned to era.fm but this morning, the very very morning while tuning... they announced that someone is coming to malaysia~~ and that someone (or i guess some-so many-one) iiiiissssssssssss
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

REAL MADRID


owh my gucci, owh my prada owh my chanel!!!! seriousss??? i was like menjerit2 in the car cant believe it~~~~ its not becoz of the game, iiiiittttsss of course lah becoz of abg TIANO!!!

the one & always wanted
CHRISTIANO RONALDO


ooppsss! of course KAKA is always no 1.. i mean my KAKA. but when it comes to football, kasi excuse la ek??? still remember how i was like seriously tgk bola with ku becoz of abg tiano jer~~ lalallalalalala~~~~

BUT

it's still in negotiation mode......! (daa~~~). owh plsss FAM negotiate properlyyyyyy *wink*

please make it REAL!!

No comments:

read.more.on.my.journey

Related Posts with Thumbnails