Monday, June 28, 2010

new air freshener for my mrCar


this morning while driving i smiled alone. yes indeed i do miss ku but the smell of my new mrCar air freshener that makes me smile to ears~!! serioussllyyy.... 



hear the story and you should tried out....

last friday ku said that he wanted to wash mrCar. well its normal that the wifey use it sampai busok!! so i went off to the office.....

later on the afternoon, ku fetched me coz he need to catch the ride at 9pm. if i remember correctly, it was raining  that day. not so heavy la i guess *sungguh short term memory!* when ku arrive at mr president "car park", i jumped in and started to smell something... the odor that i once smell in our car
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"eh... nape bau dettol??"



dgn muka selamba....

"abg basuh aircond filter tadi...."

daaaa~~~???? hohohohohooh speechless and launghing like h**l!!!


No comments:

read.more.on.my.journey

Related Posts with Thumbnails