Sunday, May 2, 2010

good start Mr Sunday!

ollaa ollaa olaaa~~~ super happy good start Mr Sunday! *wink* april has given a great highlight here and am expecting may will bring more joy! alhamdulillah.. this week has been great for me *wink wink*


confirmed : both of my accommodation for next trip has been confirmed. flight tix purchased. only internal flight left! gotta purchase by next week. owh... where to?? stay tune for my next quiz!!

mamakuQis : its has been my pleasure bringing good quality. well i guess.... its meant to be for me & my mom here. insyaAllah..... waiting for more to come

glitter : ooooo....yes.... i am now "glittered" whole body!!! hahahahah. this is additional ingredient that spicing up my good sunday! tencu mr nono


keep supporting me & my babe blog u ols~~ * owh.....just love the smell of laksa here!*


No comments:

read.more.on.my.journey

Related Posts with Thumbnails