Saturday, July 31, 2010

i dont read BOOKS


owh yeah.. i dont read books like everyday~~ not a book person i am.. i admit it peeps!! but today my dad asked something that is beyond my expertise...

FIND A BOOK

alamak~!!!! the instruction was simple...

"you go to MPH and find me 3 Islamic books that has more relation with everyday life, science etc. but not the fiqh, tajwid. i want to give as wedding gift. find good one and call me"



erk...!!! haiyo~~~ tak penah2 terpikir pegi alamanda kene beli buku! so yeah.. there i was dropped by mph and started to find the "good one" book as requsted. OMG!! i think i was inside the bookstore like..... 1 1/2 hours!!! goshhh... qist yg at the beginning happy browsing all those book, tolong akak mph susun buku, sitting like at home until she became stressful and wanted to go home~~ my goodness!! i seriously think it was the toughest book search ever~~ hohohohoho...

gladly balik rumah and showed my dad he simply said

"owh.. these are good one. good good"


agak la bangga jugey but at the same time.. "itew ayat menjaga hati ke hape~~~" LOL


2 comments:

tiefazatie said...

hihi..xpe sis..sekali sekala...=)..

Mama Zharfan said...

hehhe me & my kids memang suka lepak kat any bookstore - FREE reading :p

read.more.on.my.journey

Related Posts with Thumbnails