Sunday, July 25, 2010

my travel cooker is HERE!!!


remember my looooong searching for travel cooker? it seems like exist only in japan, singapore and abu dhabi. yeah i know there is a restaurant in SA that sold this same kind with slight difference in spec, but i want this SANYOhohoho~~ initially i have a thot of purchasing it from singapore via DHL. but it will cost me like.... RM400++ *erk* OMG it feels like forever u ols~~~ 

gladly.. i am soooooo glad that my aunt came back from Abu Dhabi. thanx auntie~!! am sooooo H.A.P.P.Y *tweet tweet* thanx for carrying this lil baby from the Abu Dhabi airport back home (^__^) so here it is~~ my beloved travel cooker

Sanyo RN-38NF 
external travel cooker
dual 220/110 volts
2-pin plug
capacity 1300ml
W155 x H76 x L155mm
weight 880g






am sooooo ready for VACAY2010


yeeeehhooooooo!!!!!

6 comments:

seri said...

kita ada satu nana sebijik camni..ehehhe, kem ngan adik kita masa dia fly gi jepun..besh kan worth it tau kalo nk travel..:)

hana.basri said...

yeke k seri?? lenkali nk gi kem ajak kite skali~~ hohoho *wink* mmg tahan tau cooker ni! simpan elok2

Mama Zharfan said...

ish bestnya...me nak kena beli satu ni :P sbb me pun suka travel :p

Mama Zharfan said...

hana. berapa harga yer yg u beli ni? kat ebay UK harga 60 pound la plak..ish dh Rm300 tu...kedekut la plak me sbb rasa mcm mahal :p

hana.basri said...

my aunt belikan in AbuDhabi airport. its RM190 only. mmg kalau thru online harga camtu. i tgk yg spore pon same. bile plus postage jadi lageeeeyyyy mahal!

tiefazatie said...

wah..menariknye..=D..leh gak beli nie..hihi

read.more.on.my.journey

Related Posts with Thumbnails